This is a list where FHA loans pending a FHA case # are held when the appraisal order is placed from the consumer website.
A loan will stay in this list until the FHA case number is inputted on the appraisal order screen.
After your borrower has placed the FHA appraisal order you can:
- Open the file from the Pending FHA Case # list
- Access the appraisal order by going to Loan → Appraisal Center in the Mega Menu
- Select the order from the Existing Orders list
- Enter any missing required information (usually the FHA Case#, Seller Name and Seller Type).
- The Appraisal Order button is disabled until all the required fields are completed.
- Click on the blue Order Appraisal button
- Your file will no longer appear in the Pending FHA Case # list because it has moved to HVM’s Order Requested list.
- Once your appraisal order has been placed with HVM, there is no further action that you need to take.