System Administrator Configurations
iMP System Admin
First, the customer must have their IP’s whitelisted through AccountChek, which cloudvirga can help with. Account Administrators have the ability to turn Asset eVerfication Off/On within their system Admin interface. Once an administrator is logged into their Admin site they can change the Micro Service feature with the Configuration – Configuration – Environment section.
- The MicroServices.VOA.Enabled line may be configured by clicking on the pencil icon and changing the value to either
- “1” = VOA/eVerify enabled
- “0” = VOA/eVerify disabled
When VOA (Verification of Assets) is enabled the LO and Consumer will have “View VOA” and “eVerify” functionality available to them, respectively.
Loan Center Admin
The Administrator must also turn AccountChek 'ON' within Vendor Manager under the Asset integration.
- The Environment should be set according to the environment, ex. UAT for User Acceptance Testing environments
- The Endpoint URL should be set to the proper AccountChek endpoint
- Status should be set to "Active" if this functionality is to be utilized
Once Vendor Manager is properly set the proper credentials must be set in Credential Manager.
- Service Type = Asset
- Vendor = AccountChek
- Product = Asset Everification
- IF the Channel, Division, Branch connection info is specific at any level it should be filtered and specified here otherwise "All" should be selected to the credential works across the entire company platform.
- The proper Connection Info, Username and Password must be filled in once the proper search criteria is filtered
The Consumer will have the choice to either Upload their requested documents as normal or eVerify certain documents such as bank statements. The eVerfication feature is meant to speed up account verification for the borrower by providing their account information directly to the vendors that will validate the information.
The Loan Officer will now notice within the Assets page of the Loan Center they have the option to View VOA once the proper information has been provided by the borrower and they have elected to eVerify their accounts. The LO will notice that the verified account will be marked with a green check mark and a “verified” stamp.
For more about eVerification check out the following article: