It is important to understand that a user may only select and save one item per line from the dropdown list within the BNL. Any notes/comments correlating to a particular requested item will only remain so long as that requested item remains unchanged. In short, if you change the requested item from the dropdown list your notes will be deleted as well. If you make a change in error and wish to revert back, simply cancel your changes before saving anything in the loan file.
Articles in this section
- How can I view tickets that I have created, been CC'd on, or my organization has submitted to Cloudvirga?
- Add Product Guidelines to a Loan Product
- What is a Lead Source ID?
- Do I have to enter a financial asset on the Assets Tab within the Loan Center?
- Why are my user comments not saving with my Borrower Needs List (BNL) notes?
- Why am I unable to generate pricing?
- How to print or send an article through email as a PDF
- Am I able to add Rental Income to Non Subject Primary Residence in REO Flyout?
- How do I clear my Google Chrome cache?
- How can I tell if my disclosures have been signed and where would I find them?