The Impound Taxes and Insurance, Months of Reserves has been updated to default to 3 month of reserves with the following (33) states for:
- CT, TN, MI, GA, SC, IL, LA, AL, AK, AR, DE, IN, IA, KS, ME, MA, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NY, NC, ND, OK, PA, RI, SD, VT, VA, WI, WY
- Property Tax/Months of Reserves
- Homeowner Insurance/Months of Reserves
- Flood Insurance/Months of Reserves
The Impound Taxes and Insurance, Months of Reserves for the remaining (17) states, listed below, will based on the following:
- AZ, CA, CO, FL, HI, ID, NM, OR, TX, UT, WA, KY, NJ, OH, WV, MD, MN
- Property Tax/Months of Reserves = date at which the loan was closed determines the months of reserves
- Homeowner Insurance/Months of Reserves = 3 (default)
- Flood Insurance/Months of Reserves = 3 (default)
The enhancement will be reflected within the Loan Details page under Housing Expenses Break Down – New Taxes & Insurance / HOA Calculator – Months of Reserves.
This can also be seen with the Loan Estimate (LE) under section G. of the Closing Cost Details page.