An amortization schedule details the loan repayment over time. This defines the payment amount the borrower will pay through the life of the loan in both principal and interest. This is for informational purposes only and cannot be modified or sent to the borrower. Expand All causes the details of each year to be exposed providing a breakdown of each month's payments. Collapse All sets the view back to the original limited year-to-year display. It is also possible to view extended detail for single or multiple selected years by clicking on the year line.
Articles in this section
- Mortgage Insurance (MI) - MGIC
- Rate Lock for TBD Property
- Lock Desk Hours Notification
- How to Change a User Password as a System Administrator
- What actions cause a re-price in iMP?
- How to run AUS (Automated Underwriting System)
- Understanding Cash Out and the Purpose of Refinance Fields
- Navigating the Loan Mega-Menu Restructure
- Understanding the Demographics Questions (HMDA)
- Updating and Classifying a Signed Disclosure Package with Intent to Proceed (ITP)