Navigate to the Loan Details page. Then click on the calendar icon next to the Closing Date. Lastly, select the desired date and click on the blue Done button. It is important to note that the Closing Date impacts other fields such as the First Payment Date.
Articles in this section
- Mortgage Insurance (MI) - MGIC
- Rate Lock for TBD Property
- Lock Desk Hours Notification
- How to Change a User Password as a System Administrator
- What actions cause a re-price in iMP?
- How to run AUS (Automated Underwriting System)
- Understanding Cash Out and the Purpose of Refinance Fields
- Navigating the Loan Mega-Menu Restructure
- Understanding the Demographics Questions (HMDA)
- Updating and Classifying a Signed Disclosure Package with Intent to Proceed (ITP)