There are several views within the Lists drop-down menu to which the user has visibility. Below are the different sections a user can see within the Lists drop-down menu:
NOTE* availability/visibility to certain option/sections may be contingent upon the client's implementation phase.
The "My Lists" section stores all custom lists created by a user. Users are able to make their own custom lists by making changes to whichever list is currently displayed on their "My Pipeline" page. Once the user customizes the list to their desired settings they can click "Save As" and name the new created list something easily identifiable by them. It is important to note that customized lists are only viewable by the user that created them.
To create a customized list follow these simple steps:
- As a Loan Center user, ensure that the "My Pipeline" screen is displayed.
- Add a column or add a custom filter to a column.
- For example, to create a customized list to only show "Purchase" loans click on the filter icon within the "Purpose" column.
- Note: check all column filters to ensure they have been cleared when creating a custom view. Loan Status is often a preset filter so if it is cleared the status must be re-added to display loans within the pipeline, otherwise it may be blank.
- To add a column click "Column Options"
- Select the desired column name to be added under "Available Columns" and press the right facing arrow to move to the "Selected Columns" section (this will add it to the view).
- To move where the newly added column or existing columns are displayed use the up/down arrows.
- Once the columns have been added and placed in the desired display order click "Update" for the changes to take effect.
- Once all desired changes have been made click "Save As" and name the list to that same token.
- Once saved the newly created list will display within the My Lists section
The Prospect list contains all files that do not have all six pieces of information required to trigger disclosures.
Default Filter: Loan Status: Prospect
The PreApproval list contains all purchase PreApprovals that do not have a subject property identified. ie: the subject property is TBD.
Default Filter: Loan Status: PreApproved
The Incomplete List is a list of all loan applications with the 6 pieces of information required to trigger disclosures, but are missing other required fields on the 1003.
Default Filter: Loan Status: Incomplete
This list includes all open loans.
List of completed loan applications that have disclosures (Intent to Proceed) signed.
Default Filter: Loan Status: Processing
List of all loans that have been adverse actioned.
Default Filter: Loan Status: Adverse
List of closed/completed loans.
Default Filter: Loan Status: Closed
List of all loans that have been cancelled.
Default Filter: Loan Status: Cancelled
List of loans that have the six required pieces to disclose.
List of loans where the borrower has not logged on to their loan portal and eConsented.
List of loans that have been queued to have disclosures sent via standard mail.
This is a list of loans that have a concession pricing requested.
This is a complete list of all loans with concession activity.
List of loans with Appraisals requested.
List of loans with appraisal requests that have been processed.
List of loans where the appraisal has been delivered.