No, the iMP will automatically append your signatures on disclosure documents once the Intent To Proceed (ITP) has been done by the borrower.
Articles in this section
- How can I view tickets that I have created, been CC'd on, or my organization has submitted to Cloudvirga?
- Add Product Guidelines to a Loan Product
- What is a Lead Source ID?
- Do I have to enter a financial asset on the Assets Tab within the Loan Center?
- Why are my user comments not saving with my Borrower Needs List (BNL) notes?
- Why am I unable to generate pricing?
- How to print or send an article through email as a PDF
- Am I able to add Rental Income to Non Subject Primary Residence in REO Flyout?
- How do I clear my Google Chrome cache?
- How can I tell if my disclosures have been signed and where would I find them?