The iMP will not allow the user to save a loan application without first entering a Borrower/Co-Borrower name within the Personal tab. If the user attempts to save the loan without entering the Borrower/Co-Borrower names they will receive an error message.
Articles in this section
- How to Set a Default Paid By/To Fee Provider at the Fee Level
- Mortgage Insurance (MI) - MGIC
- Rate Lock for TBD Property
- Lock Desk Hours Notification
- How to Change a User Password as a System Administrator
- What actions cause a re-price in iMP?
- How to run AUS (Automated Underwriting System)
- Understanding Cash Out and the Purpose of Refinance Fields
- Navigating the Loan Mega-Menu Restructure
- Understanding the Demographics Questions (HMDA)