Users have the ability to manage and edit vendor credentials within Credential Manager.
To set a user up with ADMIN Credential Manager privileges:
- Enable Credential Manager
To access Credential Manager:
- Privileged users have the ability to search for the following within Credential Manager:
- Service Type – Appraisal, AUS, Credit, Document, Pricing, etc.
- Vendor – user must first choose a service type in order to access the filtered list of vendors
- Product – user must select a vendor to access vendor product list
- Once the user selects the aforementioned they may filter by the following areas to which the service can be found in
- Loan Officer
- The user may choose to search ‘All’ areas by not altering the dropdown
- Once the user filters based on the desired search criteria and clicks the “Search” button a list of all available options will appear. Users will be able to see each of the following as is applies to the Service Type:
- Channel – populated from data entered within System Admin
- Division – populated from data entered within System Admin
- Branch – populated from data entered within System Admin
- Loan Officer – populated from data entered within System Admin
- Connection Info – populated from data entered within Vendor Manager – Product Name drill-down section. Status must be ‘Active’ for option to appear and become selectable for the user.
- Product Name – populates through dropdown list
- Environment – populates through dropdown list
- Environment URL – auto-fills from environment selection
- User may need to enter the Client Code
- Username – user may enter unique user credential here
- Password – user may enter unique user credential password here
- User may press and hold the eye icon in order to view the password
To Edit or Add Item:
2. Users may choose to add additional credentials by clicking on the Add Item
3. All changes must be saved by clicking Save in order for updates to take effect.