iMP System Admin Administrators have the ability to edit Roles and the associated Privileges. All privileges added/removed to a Role within Role Management will reflect accordingly within existing and future accounts.
To edit Roles and associated Privileges:
|1. Navigate to iMP System Admin > User Accounts > Role Management|
2. Click on a Role that you wish to edit (i.e. Loan Officer)
- once the role is selected it will become highlighted
3. Ensure the role is ‘Active’ (if active the Deactivate button will be present) so it will appear as a checkbox option within the User Profile - Roles/Privileges.
Once the role is selected it will become highlighted
4. Click on the Edit button to make changes to an existing role.
5. Click Add to create a new “custom” role
6. Ensure the proper Role Name is shown within the entry box
7. The default page should be ‘Loan Center’
8. Select the Assigned role privileges by checking each box for the privileges that will become defaults for this role
|9. Scroll to the bottom of the list and click Save for the changes to take effect|