- Mercury API for appraisal supports a manual workflow to select client group and AMC [Appraisal Management Company] which is supported by Cloudvirga [oPOS].
- Mercury appraisal for appraisal supports a Routing logic workflow to select client group and AMC [Appraisal Management Company] in Mercury application based on custom rules configured in Mercury which needs to be supported by Cloudvirga [oPOS].
- oPOS UI for appraisal management is modified for fields client group and AMC to hide based on the Mercury routing logic rules, when fields are hidden user will not be able to select the fields and will be defaulted in mercury application based on customer lender rules configured in Mercury.
- Current Functionality will remain the same except
- API will use Credentials from branch level passed via credential manager.
- Lender will have credentials configured at branch level.
- Note: Appraiser ID functionality remains the same, it represents the company.
- Mercury will pass the client group and AMC based on branch level credentials configured in vendor manager.
- The “Client Group” and “AMC” UI fields will be hidden on UI based on following logic based on response from API: GetVMPOrderFormFields
- If the fields are shown based on logic below then the user can select  the field and based on selection, request payload from Mercury will have the values.
- [*] Indicates the most common scenario when routing logic is on in Mercury
READER’S NOTE: This Feature is a custom configuration. For additional information on whether this Feature applies to your origination, please contact your Cloudvirga Implementation Specialist.
Configuration & Prerequisite Information
- Vendor Manager: Mercury must be active
- Mercury Portal must be configured to support to AMC custom routing
Use Case # 1: - Concept use case for all scenarios
- Create a loan, Purchase or Refi
- Complete Loan Application - Personal Page thru Income Page
- Verify All Loan Application Tabs are Green Checks
- Navigate to shop for Rates Page
- Apply Loan Product
- Navigate to Appraisal Center
- Complete Appraisal Center Screen
- Verify Client Group/AMC is based on the Configurations performed in Mercury Account
- On A Separate Tab: Log into Mercury with QA credentials:
- Configure the account "CVTest" under Contacts with the following configurations decision table - Refer to attached document for config details
- Verify: Configuration and UI Decision Table:
- Verify If the Configuration for client group and AMC match then verify the Appraisal center UI based on the decision table above
- Place the order
- Verify The order is in the Mercury dashboard