The Top Header Navigation (Top Header Nav) is the white bar that appears on the header of oPOS. From here, users can start a new loan, access existing loans, navigate to external pages, perform a search, and log out of oPOS.
Table of Contents
- Top Header Navigation - Overview
- Company Logo (Release: 6.0.1000)
- + New
- Quick Links
- Search Bar
- Gear Icon
Top Header Navigation - Overview
The Top Header Nav appears on every page within oPOS when the user is logged in.
The Top Header Nav contains the following features:
- Company Logo
- + New Button
- Lists Drop-Down
- Quick Links Drop-down
- Search Bar
- Gear Icon
Users will see their company’s logo on the Top Header Nav, as well as on the oPOS login page.
Learn more about adding a company logo
oPOS login screen with Cloudvirga logo for reference
The + New button opens a drop-down menu that contains the following options:
- Price Quote - allows the user to generate a price quote on loan products for the borrower.
Learn more about Price Quotes.
- Refinance - creates a new refinance loan for the borrower
- Purchase - creates a new purchase loan for the borrower
- Import 3.2 - allows the user to create a new loan by importing a Fannie Mae 3.2 file. This is a privilege setting that must be enabled by the oPOS system administrator.
Learn more about Import 3.2
The Lists drop-down menu allows the user to access different filter views of the loans in their pipeline.
The Lists drop-down menu contains the following sections and options:
- My Lists
- Back to most recent list - returns the user to their most recently viewed list
- My Pipeline - provides an overview of all loans currently in the user’s pipeline
- Manage Lists - allows the user to create custom lists that will appear under My Lists
- Standard Lists
- Prospects - displays a list of all prospective loans in the user’s pipeline
- PreApproval - displays a list of all pre-approved loans in the user’s pipeline
- Incomplete - displays a list of all incomplete loans in the user’s pipeline
- Pipeline - provides an overview of all loans currently in the user’s pipeline
- Processing - displays a list of all currently-processing loans in the user’s pipeline
- Adverse - displays a list of all adverse loans in the user’s pipeline
- Closed Loans - displays a list of the user’s closed loans
- Cancelled Loans - displays a list of the user’s cancelled loans
- Pending Disclosures - displays a list of all loans in the user’s pipeline currently pending disclosures
- Pending eConsent - displays a list of all loans in the user’s pipeline currently pending eConsent
- Mail Room - displays a list of disclosures that need to be printed and mailed to the borrower
Learn more about Lists
The Quick Links drop-down menu contains a list of custom links curated by the oPOS system administrator to provide easy access to often-used resources, such as compliance guidelines, government regulations, or tools located throughout oPOS.
Learn more about Quick Links
The Search Bar allows the user to search for a loan by entering either the borrower’s name or the loan number. Searching by name will display a list of all borrowers whose names match the search term.
The Gear Icon opens a drop-down menu that contains the following options:
- My Vendor Passwords - displays the passwords that the user has stored for other integrated systems
- Sign Out - securely signs the user out of oPOS
The Top Header Nav appears consistently across all pages within oPOS. It displays the company logo and allows the user to:
- start a new loan by clicking the +New button
- view their existing loans by clicking the Lists drop-down
- access custom links by clicking the Quick Links drop-down
- search for a loan by borrower name or loan number
- access their passwords or sign out by clicking the Gear Icon
- Login Page
- Contextual Bar
- List Menu
- Quick Links