The following changes have been made to the "Borrower Needs List" (BNL) page and the REO Flyout within release 6.0.1000:
- 'Closing Statement - Final' and 'Closing Statement - Estimated' documents will appear in the BNL when the oPOS user selects Sold or Pending Sale on the REO Flyout.
- The Business Rules Management System (BRMS) list can be customized to define requestable documents.
- The BRMS list can be customized to hide specific documents.
Documents Related to Pending Sale or Sold Options on REO Flyout (6.0.1000)
When the oPOS user selects Sold or Pending Sale for a non-subject REO property from the REO flyout, the corresponding requestable document appears as a BNL item.
- ‘Closing Statement – Final’ - this requestable document appears as a BNL item if the non-subject REO property is marked Sold.
- ‘Closing Statement – Estimated’ - this requestable document appears as a BNL item if the non-subject REO property is marked as Pending Sale.
Customizable Business Rules Management System (BRMS) List
The BRMS document list can be customized to define the requestable documents that appear on oPOS “Borrower Needs List” page and the cPOS “Your Task” page.
Hide BNL Items (6.0.1000)
Some Lenders may customize the BRMS list to exclude these specific requestable documents:
- Driver’s License
- Statement of Account
Note: If this request was not made by your organization this test may not apply
- Create a purchase
- Complete the Loan Application
- Apply a Loan Product
- Request Disclosures
- Go to the Loan Mega Menu > Borrower Needs List
- VERIFY: The BNL Item with the iMP Description "Drivers License" is not displayed on the Auto generated BNL List
To learn more, check out the following article:
*(Corresponding Feature number(s) - 419700)