The Loan Mega Menu, aka "Lists", can now be configured to enable/disable the following links automatically when the active loan status is set to 'Cancelled' or 'Adverse':
- DocVault – Shows all the docs that have been uploaded and added to the Loan.
- FNM 3.2 export – Allows the loan to be Exported.
- Duplicate Loan – Allows the loan to be duplicated and restarted.
- Audit Log – Allows the user to see time and date stamps of milestones in the loan application process.
The changes can be made by the Loan Center Admin users by following the following navigation:
- Sign into Loan center as an Administrator User.
- Once Signed into Loan Center, you will navigate to ADMIN along the header then select GENERAL SETTINGS and then select MENU CONFIGURATION.
- Under the GENERAL SETTINGS select MENU CONFIGURATION.
- On the Menu Configuration page, you will see the following values listed. Default Setting for the listed values is a CHECKED box under the ENABLED header.
- If no changes are made to the configuration the default setting of all boxes checked will allow the user to see all the links in a loan with Loan status of Adverse or Cancelled.
- Under the Enabled Header, if the Loan Center Admin unchecks all the boxes, and Selects SAVE, then all the values will be grayed out and links will not be available to be selected on loans where the Loan Status is Adverse or Cancelled.
- The Loan Center Admin can check or uncheck any combination of the values. For the values that are checked the link will be available for the user and if unchecked then the link will not be available for the user to select when the loan Status is Adverse or Cancelled.
- The Doc Vault and Audit Log boxes were unchecked, and the links are grayed out, so the links are not available to be selected.
- The FNM 3.2 File Export and the Duplicate Loan were kept checked and those links are available for the user to select.