The forward lock is a streamlined version of the standard lock designed to take advantage of a particular loan product before providing the initial loan information.
Table of Contents
The forward lock feature allows the user to place a lock on a loan product while the user is on the pricing results page. When there is not a loan product previously applied, then the system will perform a streamlined lock request submission where the following checkpoints are skipped:
- Locking - AUS Run Required for Valid Lock Request
- Locking - Detached Condos Restricted for Valid Lock Request
- Locking - Refinance Scenarios Allowed for these DivisionIds
- Locking - Refinance Scenarios Not Valid for Lock Request
- Locking - Subject Property Street Address Required for Valid Lock Request
To place a lock on the selected loan product, open the Apply drop-down menu and select Submit Lock (Added in 6.0.1000)
Note: the forward lock feature is a privilege setting that must be enabled by a system administrator.
The forward lock is a streamlined version of the standard lock that allows the user to bypass completion of the loan information for a limited amount of time in order to take advantage of a specific loan product