The “Disclosure Tracking” page contains detailed information about any disclosure packages that have been requested for the current loan.
Table of Contents
Disclosure Tracking – Overview
The “Disclosure Tracking” page allows the user to review useful information about any disclosures that have been generated for a particular loan. This page is useful for identifying which disclosures have been created, as well as determining how and when they were sent to the borrower.
There are multiple methods for requesting disclosures through oPOS. Generating disclosures through any of the following methods will update the information that appears on the “Disclosure Tracking” page:
- Manual request via “Loan Details” page
- Automatic request via the disclosure tracking API
- Request via CloudVirga Sync Plugin
To access disclosure tracking, select Loan Mega Menu > Tools > Disclosure Tracking
Each disclosure package that appears on the “Disclosure Tracking” page contains the following information:
- Requested – date that the disclosure package was requested from either oPOS or the lender’s Loan Origination System (LOS)
- Created – date that the disclosure package was generated by the document vendor
- Delivered to All – date that the disclosure package was sent to the last borrower on file. See the ‘Sent’ field for information about when the package was sent to each borrower.
- Signed by All – date on which the final borrower signed and uploaded (if applicable) the disclosure documents
- App – indicates the sequence in which the borrower’s 1003 is aligned within the Loan application
- Borrower – full name of the borrower to whom disclosures were sent
- Delivery Method – indicates the method used to send the disclosure package to the borrower (email, mail, or in-person)
- Sent – the dates on which the disclosure package was sent to the respective borrower
- eConsent – the date on which the borrower provided eConsent to complete their loan application online. If the borrower rejected eConsent in cPOS, the delivery method will automatically be set to ‘Mail’
- Preview Date – the date on which the borrower completed previewing the disclosure documents within the consumer portal. In most cases, this step is completed automatically when the borrower eSigns their documents. However, the user can configure oPOS to require the borrower to preview their documents as a separate step before signing. In this case, the preview and signing dates may be different.
- Signed – the date on which the borrower signed their disclosure documents.
For mailed disclosures, this is the date on which the signed ITP (Intent to Proceed) document was uploaded to oPOS by the loan officer.
- ITP – the date on which the borrower declared their intent to proceed. For electronic disclosures, the ITP date is set when the document vendor sends a notification to oPOS that the borrower has eSigned the ITP. For mailed disclosures, this is the date on which the signed disclosures documents were uploaded to oPOS by the loan officer.
Configure Disclosure Tracking
A user with administrative privileges can configure the “Disclosure Tracking” page within oPOS. To access this configuration setting, click the Admin button located at the top of oPOS. Select the Vendor Manager tab and click Document to open an accordion, which lists the names of configurable products. Select the Product Settings link that appears to the right of ‘Disclosure Tracking’
Logs for this service are stored within integration services for each loan, which will appear as ‘Disclosure Tracking – CV Service.’ Each DTI100 and DTI200 event is logged under its integration log.
API [ Applicable only for admin users]
Swagger Link Event DTI 100: https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis/Cloudvirga3/cv-public-tpo-api/1.1.0#/DTI100
Swagger Link Event DTI 200: https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis/Cloudvirga3/cv-public-tpo-api/1.1.0#/DTI200
Action Item: Connect with a CV Implementation Consultant to get the public swagger hub links.
Get Loan API = MISMO in SwaggerHub
Request Adverse Loan
This event is designed to Request Adverse Action for a loan from oPOS to LOS/Vendor. It is a JSON based outbound event triggered from oPOS when user clicks Adverse Loan on the screen.