The following changes have been made in 6.0.1000:
- the user can now request preliminary documents and have the borrower sign them electronically before sending Initial Disclosures. This allows the oPOS user to generate these preliminary documents without changing the loan status.
The Create PreDisclosures tool is accessible from the “Loan Details” page. Clicking the downward arrow (▼) on the right side of the Create Initial Disclosures button opens a menu containing the Create PreDisclosures button, which will generate the disclosures package.
Note: requesting predisclosures is a privilege setting in oPOS, which means that it must be enabled by a system administrator. If the Create PreDisclosures button does not appear in oPOS, an administrator must change the user’s permissions before they will be able to create predisclosures.
Learn more about configuring access to predisclosures.
Predisclosure Request - Alternate Access
The user can also request predisclosures on the “Vendor Manager” page by:
- Selecting the DocuTech switch
- Setting ‘Product Type’ to Document Generation
- Setting ‘Product Name’ to PreDisclosures
- Providing the vendor’s login credentials
The vendor’s login credentials are required to apply predisclosures to the loan product
Configuring Borrower’s ‘Online’ Status
If the borrower is not using cPOS to manage their loan application, when the oPOS user clicks Create PreDisclosures, a popup message will appear and remind the user that the documents will be mailed to the borrower.
If the user wants to send disclosures electronically instead, selecting Convert to Online allows them to enter an email address where the borrower will receive the predisclosures package.
Once the user’s status has been configured, a popup message appears to confirm that predisclosures have successfully been requested.
When the predisclosures package is ready, a modal window will appear with further instructions for the user. The window that appears is determined by the configuration of the borrower’s ‘online’ status.
Offline - if the user has opted to mail predisclosures to the borrower, the modal window provides them with a link to download and print the disclosures package.
Online (Email Address) - if the borrower is not using cPOS, but the Loan Officer has provided the borrower’s email address, the modal window confirms that the disclosures package has been emailed to the borrower and allows the user to download and print the package.
Online (cPOS) - if the borrower is using cPOS to manage their loan, the modal window allows the user to download and print the disclosures package before sending the borrower a Securelink to eSign predisclosures directly within cPOS.
To learn more, check out the link(s) below:
- Joint Application, borrowers share email address
- Joint Application, borrower with separate email addresses
- M1003 application
- Online eSigning completed for all borrower
- Online eSigning not completed for all borrower, disclosures are sent to fulfillment
- Offline Disclosures
- Verify System Admin key and privilege
- Verify Vendor Manager - new product
- Verify Credential Manager - new credential for new product
- Create PreDisclosure package
- Verify Disclosure Validations
- Verify confirmation
- Verify documents received and posted
- Verify SecureLink available
- Verify ability to send SecureLink to borrower
- Verify document status is updated when SecureLink is sent
- Verify eConsent is required for borrower to esign
- Verify Borrower is able to eSign using link in cPOS
- Verify Borrower is eSigning under correct name
- Verify InkSign docs package is created and posted to doc vault
- Verify SecureLink is disabled once all borrower have esigned the package.
- Verify Documents post to Doc Vault correctly
- Unsigned merged package
- Signed Individual Docs
- WetSign Docs
- Merged Signed Docs package
*(Corresponding Feature number(s) - 433137, 441065)