The following changes have been made to the Loan App UI within the 6.0.1000 release:
Two new popup messages may appear to the borrower when a loan team member is currently updating their loan file.
'Your Loan is Being Worked On' popup
This popup appears to the borrower when a loan team member is currently updating details related to the loan file. Once these changes are completed, the loan file will once again be available for the borrower to access.
'Task is Currently Unavailable' Popup
This popup appears to the borrower when they are attempting to complete a task that cannot be completed because a loan team member is currently updating details related to the loan file.
Tasks that cannot be completed with limited access include:
- eSign a document
- Order an appraisal
- Provide or withdraw eConsent
Tasks that can be completed with limited access include:
- Review loan data
- Add/Upload a document
- Review a document
- Master Loan Lock Switch "Loan Lock on Open" = Yes
- Log in to oPOS
- Open a loan
- In a different window or incognito, log into LC as another LC User (i.e. LOA)
- Open the same loan the other LC user is in (from step 2)
- Verify the "loan locked with read-only mode option" modal is displayed
- Verify the name and contact information in the modal is correct based on the LC user in the loan (from step 2) (Note: This includes: First Name, Last Name, Email and Cell Phone Number, else Work Number, else none)
- Click "Open Read-Only Mode"
- Verify the loan is opened
- Verify the "read-only mode" indicator is displayed
- Verify the "feature unavailable in read-only mode" modal is displayed
To learn more, check out the following articles:
*(Corresponding Feature number(s) - 409091)