The “Disclosure Tracking” page contains important information about any disclosure packages that have been requested for the current loan. This article provides an overview of the disclosure tracking interface in TPO.
Once disclosures are requested from the lender, the “Disclosure Tracking” page allows users to review important information about any disclosures that have been generated for a particular loan, including the creation and sign dates, delivery method, and current status of the disclosure package. For end-to-end signing, this information is imported from the lender's LOS.
Access Disclosure Tracking: Menu > Tools > Disclosure Tracking
Note: the Disclosure Tracking link is only available in the Menu after initial disclosures have been requested.
Disclosure Tracking Information
The “Disclosure Tracking” page displays important information about any disclosures that have been requested, including pre-disclosures, initial disclosures, initial closing disclosures, and re-disclosures. When multiple packages are requested for a single disclosure type, this page will only display the most recently requested package for that type. Each disclosure package on this page is represented by a separate table that breaks down the history of that disclosure package by borrower.
Select the document icon ( ) next to any of the disclosures to view a copy of the disclosure package in a separate window
The section at the top of each table displays the dates on which the disclosure package was
- Requested - this date represents when the request to the disclosure package was sent either to the lender's LOS or to DocuTech
- Created - this date represents when Cloudvirga's system either receives the disclosure package from the lender or when the LOS indicates that disclosures have been created
- Delivered to all borrowers - by default, this date represents when each borrower has access to the disclosure package, either through mail or online. For online borrowers, this threshold is crossed when the borrower has provided eConsent and either receives a SecureLink email or accesses cPOS. For offline borrowers, this threshold is crossed when the disclosure package is mailed to the borrower.
- Signed by all borrowers - this date represents when the disclosure package was signed by each of the borrowers associated with the loan
Each table contains the following information for each borrower on the loan:
- App - if there are multiple 1003s, this number represents which application belongs to the borrower
- Borrower - the borrower’s name
- Delivery Method - how the disclosure package was delivered to the borrower
- Sent - date on which the disclosure package was delivered to the borrower
- eConsent - date on which the borrower provided their consent to use electronic records. 'Rejected' means that the borrower refused to provide eConsent.If the borrower provided their eConsent before disclosures are created, their eConsent date will be recorded as the disclosure created date.
- Preview Date - date on which the borrower viewed the disclosure package
- Signed - date on which the borrower signed the disclosure package
- ITP - date on which the borrower declared their intent to proceed