Vendor Manager is where Administrators can configure the product settings for external vendors that are integrated with Cloudvirga's Intelligent Mortgage Platform (iMP). This article provides instructions for accessing and using Vendor Manager in TPO.
Table of Contents
- Prerequisites - Required User Privileges
- Vendor Manager Overview
- Enable Vendors & Products
- Vendor & Product Settings
- Product Environment Settings
Prerequisites - Required User Privileges
In order to access Vendor Manager in TPO, a user must be granted the appropriate privilege in iMP System Admin:
- Log in to iMP System Admin
- Select User Accounts > User Profiles
- Use the search or filter fields to locate the user profile for the person you want to grant the privilege to. Click on their name and select Edit
- Open the Privileges tab
- Select the checkbox for the privilege labelled Enable Vendor Manager
- Save and log out of iMP System Admin
When this privilege is enabled, Vendor Manager can be accessed from the Admin menu in TPO
Vendor Manager Overview
Vendor Manager contains a comprehensive list of Cloudvirga's vendor integrations. These integrations are organized into categories that represent different parts of the system. Select the icon next to any of these categories to expand the corresponding section and see a list of available vendors.
Enable Vendors and Products
Use the toggle switch next to a particular vendor's name to enable or disable the corresponding vendor.
When a vendor is enabled (ON), a list of available products for the corresponding vendor will appear below the vendor's name. Use the toggle switches in this section to select which individual products to enable.
Vendor and Product Settings
After a vendor and product have been turned on, their settings must also be configured:
Step 1: Select Vendor Product Settings and use the drop-down menu to indicate whether the system should require an SSL Certificate to enable the integration, then Save and Close.
Step 2: Select Product Settings for the desired product and enter the Product Code and Vendor Code
Product Environment Settings
Once vendor and product settings have been set up, the product environment must also be configured:
Step 1: Expand the product by selecting the icon and click Add Environment
Step 2: In the new Environment row, enter the environment name, the endpoint URL, and set the status to 'Active.' The environment must be set to 'Active' in order to view the product in <Credential Manager>. To remove an added environment, select the red Remove icon at the end of the row.
Step 3: Open Environment Settings and enter the following information:
- Client Code - enter the overarching client code here
- Account Number - enter the client vendor account number here
- Account Password - enter the client vendor password here
To view a log of all changes to the Environment Settings, select the icon