Release 6.1.1000 provides system updates to ensure that loan participant data remains accurate within TPO after initial disclosures have been created (post line-of-demarcation). Users can now review and update this information when the system detects participant data that does not match what is contained in the LOS. This release note provides an overview of the updated Loan Participants interface, as well as instructions for updating participant data, when necessary.
This feature does not require any configurations.
Update Loan Participant Information
The Loan Participants flyout window can now be used to review any participant discrepancies between the Cloudvirga system and the LOS.
There are several ways to access this window:
View Lender Data > View Loan Participants
Loan Menu > Lender Participants
Any information on this page that is highlighted in red text represents updated LOS data that is currently out of sync with the Cloudvirga system. Users will need to update this data before proceeding with later stages of the loan process, such as requesting the initial closing disclosure or closing documents.
Select next to a participant to edit their information to match the current LOS data.
- Log in to TPO
- Create a new loan
- Complete Loan Application
- Verify: All Green check Marks are present
- Navigate to Shop For Rates Page
- Apply product on the loan
- Navigate to Loan Participants window and complete all information for all loan participants
- Create Disclosures successfully
- Navigate to Submit Page from contextual bar
- Complete Required Tasks on Submit Page
- Click "Submit Loan"
- Verify: Loan has been submitted successfully to LOS
- Log in to LOS and accept the loan
- Save the Loan
- Verify: submission acceptance is successful in TPO
- Return to LOS and update the contact fields for all loan participants
- Save the loan
- Return to TPO and navigate to Loan Participants page on loan mega menu
- Verify: all changed loan data from step #16 appears and is in red
- Navigate to the Request ICD tab
- Verify: 'Participant data needs to be reviewed' message appears on the Loan Participant Data task
- Select the link in this task
- Repeat step #19
- Proceed to submit the ICD request and navigate to the Closing Docs tab
- Repeat steps #21-23
- Select the blue pencil icon next to one of the loan participants
- Verify: the participant information can be edited successfully
Corresponding Feature(s): 470704