Release 6.1.1000 includes the following changes to the "Credit" page in the loan application:
- The existing Comment field has been renamed Disposition. This field appears under the Liabilities section on the "Credit" page and is used to indicate the borrower's disposition towards the corresponding liability or debt that has been entered on that line. This update does not change the functionality of this field.
This feature does not include any configuration changes.
Use Case #1: Disposition Field
- Log in to oPOS (Retail or TPO)
- Create a new loan
- Enter the borrower's name on the Personal tab of the loan application
- Open the Credit tab on the loan application
- VERIFY: 'Comment' does not appear under the Liabilities section
- VERIFY: 'Disposition' appears under the Liabilities section, to the right of the 'Payment' column
Corresponding Feature(s): 423788